-
May 5th, 2008, 03:30 AM
#1
Inactive Member
-
May 5th, 2008, 04:33 PM
#2
Inactive Member
That's cool! I love the background
-
May 5th, 2008, 05:48 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I like it, except they bring on these fits of epil^$#@!)G^&R&^%VXC@#
-
May 5th, 2008, 07:50 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I knew there was something mighty wrong with you lefty LOL
-
May 6th, 2008, 03:41 AM
#5
Inactive Member
aloha ohhhhhhhh...I love it...so nice and warm after the ice...and it blinks...thanks rae
-
May 6th, 2008, 11:01 AM
#6
Inactive Member
I like how the colors go from the sunrrise colors to sunset colors. Very coolio!
-
May 13th, 2008, 04:50 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Very nice sis..
Why isn't Mum in that hammock in swim wear? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
May 14th, 2008, 01:20 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I was...but I got hungry and went to the house and had a corona.
-
May 14th, 2008, 04:02 PM
#9
Inactive Member
-
May 21st, 2008, 06:12 PM
#10
Inactive Member
actually my tan lines are nice...no one up here has a tan yet ..well there are the tanning bed kind...however their tans look like eggplants...mine is a nice golden bronze...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks